iSquareInfo is a private high growth organization headquartered in Bergen County New Jersey and is a leading provider of Advanced Computing and Digital Services. Our next- generation digital consultancy is the ideal place for you to grow your career.
ISquareInfo is looking for Python with DevOps Software Developer to build end to end product for schools and educationsystemwith experience supporting vended and in-housesoftware/product developer with experience supporting vended and in-house solutions. The ideal candidate must possess strong background on frontend and backend development technologies and strong in database queries, optimization and troubleshooting. The candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with domain experts and technical experts in the team. The candidate must have experience in analysis, design, development, maintenance and support activities.
- Design overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN .
- Own, extend and maintain the AWS based infrastructure hosting the CI/CD tools and ensure we have scalable, global infrastructure to support our product and development team needs
- Delivering high availability and performance
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Writing well designed, efficient, and testable code
- Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
- Managing Python and .Net application development
- Recommendations for source code control process updates for efficient management and release of software.
- Comply with Enterprise Change Management standards and related procedures across development, system test, user acceptance testing, security and production environments. Includes coordinating, creating, approving and monitoring of required change tickets.
- Validate and approve readiness of overall release with Quality Assurance team, ensuring release risks are accounted for and documented.
- Preparing and producing releases of software components
- Transforming requirements into stipulations
- Support continuous improvement
- Investigating alternatives and technologies
- Presenting for architectural review
Basic Requirements -
- B.S or M.S Degree in Computer Science or related field or relevant industry experience
- 2 or more years of experience in developing backend systems
- Experience with any of the languages from C/ C++/ Python / Java/ .Net and willingness to learn
- Experience triaging backend issues including system-level issues
- Experience working with versioning systems like Git / SVN / etc
- Comfortable working in Linux or Windows environments
- Strong understanding and knowledge of Software Development principles and best practices
- Experience with developing unit tests and efficient testing scripts
Nice to have -
- Experience with cloud systems
- Experience with Bash or Powershell scripting
- Experience with container technologies
- Knowledge of container technologies
- Experience with testing frameworks such as JUnit / Selenium / UnitTest / PyTest or similar
Master Degree Information Technology or Computer Science