iSquareInfo is a private high growth organization headquartered in Bergen County New Jersey and is a leading provider of Advanced Computing and Digital Services. Our next- generation digital consultancy is the ideal place for you to grow your career.
FULL STACK Developer Onshore
At ISquareInfo we are in search of proficient Full Stack developers who work on Java J2EE to create dynamic applications and websites.
- Design overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- Understanding of server side languages including such as Jade, EJS, Jinja, etc. .
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN .
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining Java applications that are often high volume and low latency, required for mission critical systems
- Delivering high availability and performance
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Writing well designed, efficient, and testable code
- Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
- Managing Java and Java EE application development
- Ensuring designs comply with specifications
- Preparing and producing releases of software components
- Transforming requirements into stipulations
- Support continuous improvement
- Investigating alternatives and technologies
- Presenting for architectural review
- BA BS degree or technical institute training or equivalent work experience
- Strong effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- 3 years of hands on Java development experience
- Knowledge of Object Oriented programming and design.
- Knowledge of Web User Interface design.
- Should be a motivated team player.
- Should have excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Should be committed to providing optimal efficiency and user friendly design.
- Experience with Java Script is required.
- Experience with UI development is required.
- Experience consuming REST services and an understanding of Swagger specifications.
- Understanding of security concerns and mitigation strategies when development mobile applications.
- Experience with Java is an asset.
- Experience overseeing team members.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in agile environment
- Experience with Sprint Boot, Maven, Bamboo and great debugging skills.
- Great understanding with builds, software development and GIT.
iSquareInfo is an Equal Opportunity Employer