iSquareInfo is a private high growth organization headquartered in Bergen County New Jersey and is a leading provider of Advanced Computing and Digital Services. Our next- generation digital consultancy is the ideal place for you to grow your career.
iSquareInfo is looking for a highly energetic and collaborative Business System Analyst with experience in enterprise data projects around Business and IT operations. The ideal candidate should have In depth understanding of how to leverage customer journey maps, capability maps, and process analysis to deliver business and IT strategy. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to liaise with technologists and Management executives is key to be successful in this role.
As a Business System Analyst at iSquareInfo, this is your opportunity to
- Identify and resolve project issues
- Analyze complex business problems and determine an IT solution
- Gather data and analyze business and user needs
- Provide recommendations on hardware and software procurement to support client s business goals
- Coordinate the development of documentation to enable implementation and turnover of the process of system
- Define objectives and scope of business system
- Work closely with managers and end users to determine best IT solution
- Conduct post project evaluation
- Act as a validation and quality assurance professional across the different stages of the Testing lifecycle
- Develop, design and deploy test scripts and cases of complex modules, help set up the test environment and contribute to the requirements documentation and
test design for different phases of testing.
- Prioritize and work with technical team to resolve immediate test execution issues, as well as work toward longer term project goals of automation and
- Provide updates, status, and completion information to managers and or users.
- Flexible and willing to work after hours or on weekends for urgent tasks
- Understanding business functional areas
- Experience supporting projects involving testing needs, test strategies aligned to business needs, test plans designs, test scenarios, test case
preparation, test execution, defect management and defect analysis.
- Knowledge of using JIRA Software for Test Case Management
- Knowledge on Test Automation, Selenium would be a plus
- Knowledge of Quality processes
- Knowledge and experience using reporting software tools
- Ability to carry out priorities in an organized and efficient manner.
- A Bachelors degree in a business or technical area of study
- Experience working with agile tools like JIRA, KANBAN board, TFS
- Work with product owner to understand business needs and help translate into story backlog
- Prior experience of working in relational databases
- Good technical understanding of database concepts
- Have at least intermediate skill level of writing SQL queries and querying databases
- Experience of working in a SQL editor like SSMS
- Good communication skills are critical for this role to interact with both Product Owner and technical teams.
For this role, we value
- Experience in SCM, Retail domain
- Skilled in creating reports processes utilizing BI Publisher HCM loaders, Fast Formulas, OTBI Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence, PAAS ADF
framework Extensions are desirable
- Experience with BI reporting technologies, Oracle Business Intelligence, Cognos, Splash BI or other similar tools is a plus
- Hands on experience with ERP cloud security and workflows is preferred
Primary Location : US- US- United States
Employee Type : Regular Employee
Job Posting : 08-10-2021 11:13:12