iSquareInfo is a private high growth organization headquartered in Bergen County New Jersey and is a leading provider of Advanced Computing and Digital Services. Our next- generation digital consultancy is the ideal place for you to grow your career.
Dot Net Full Stack Lead Developer
ISquareInfo is looking for .NET Senior Developers to build end to end business solutions with experience supporting vended and in-house business intelligence solutions with experience supporting vended and in-house IT solutions. The ideal candidate must possess strong background on frontend and backend development technologies and strong in database queries, optimization and troubleshooting. The candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with domain experts and technical experts in the team. The candidate must have experience in analysis, design, development, maintenance and support activities.
As a full stack lead developer, you will
– Maintain active relationships with Product Owner and Business Users to understand business requirements, lead requirement gathering meetings and review designs with the product owner and business owners.
– Be Responsible for prototyping, developing, and troubleshooting software in the user interface or service layers
– Perform peer reviews on source code to ensure reuse, scalability and the use of best practices
– Participate in collaborative technical discussions that focus on software user experience, design, architecture, and development
– Perform demonstrations for client stakeholders on project features and sub features, which utilizes the latest Front end and Backend development technologies
– Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
– Perform production support, troubleshoot production issues, analyze the root cause of the issues and fix them.
– Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
– Confer with other systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
– Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
– Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
– Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
– Conduct technical reviews with other programmers, technologists and technicians and other engineering and scientific personnel.
– Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met.
– Consult with customers about software system design and maintenance.
– Report any issues with the client stakeholders and UST leadership
– Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
– 6 years of full stack development experience
– Demonstrate expertise in most of the following technologies
2 , AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3, IIS, and Git GitHub GitLab
– Prior experience in maintenance and support projects
– Proven history of developing scalable, testable applications
– Ability to balance multiple assignments in a fast paced environment
– Exceptional communication, problem solving, and analytical skills is a must
– Solid grasp of web and backend application development
– Strong written and verbal skills
– Strong interpersonal skills as well as strong teamwork and customer support focus
– Strong collaboration and customer support focus
– Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills on highly complex problems technical agility
– Have a positive, can do attitude
– Support QA teams with test plans, root cause analysis and defect fixing
– Strong experience in Responsive design, cross browser web applications
– Strong knowledge of web service models
– Strong knowledge in creating and working with APIs
– Strong exposure in Agile, Scaled Agile based development models
– Familiar with tools utilities such as Bitbucket Jira Confluence
Primary Location: NJ- US- United States
Employee Type: Regular Employee
Job Type: Full- time
Job Posting: Jan 29, 2020, 3:40:39 PM
iSquareInfo is an Equal Opportunity Employer